Birthday cards aren't just for humans! Our furry companions deserve a little extra love on their special day too. So, if you're looking for some inspiration on what to write in a birthday card for your dog, we've got you covered.
Here are 10 funny messages that are sure to make your pup's birthday extra special:
- "Happy barkday, you party animal!"
- "Happy woof-day to my favorite cuddle buddy!"
- "Another year older and still the best dog ever."
- “Happy Bark Day!”
- "Happy Birthday to the most fetching pup around!
- "It's your special day, so let's raise the woof!
- "Happy Birthday to the dog who has stolen my heart (and my socks)."
- "I don't know about you, but I'm ready to paw-ty!"
- Let's paws for a moment and celebrate your special day.
- “Roses are grey, violets are grey, everything's grey when you're a dog.”
We hope these funny one-liners have given you some inspiration for your pup's birthday card. Remember, your furry friend will appreciate any message that comes from the heart. So, don't stress too much about what to write – just let the love flow!
Scoff Paper make the world's first potato based edible greeting cards for dogs.